I chose Postalz because it is SIMPLE and FUN! This site allows users to create online postcards and send them via e-mail or social networking/sharing sites like Flickr. I would use this tool with students of any ages for a multitude of subjects. Students can make a postcard pretending that it’s being sent by a historical figure including details about the person. I would also use it for concept reviews, where students would write about a math process or science process. Pictures can be uploaded from your computer or off of Flickr to be used in the postcard. Another great thing to use it for would be to send thank you cards to parent volunteers and places who hosted a field trip. This site is easy to use, and would be good for computer times that are limited for a quick project idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those are some great ideas, Michelle. I really liked the one about pretending to be a historical figure. Could really call for some research on student's part for that. I'm thinking about something along those lines with art figures. Haven't gotten all of the plans made, but this sparked some ideas. Thanks.
ReplyDelete