Google Reader is a web 2.0 tool that I will be using in my master’s program. For an assignment, we needed to subscribe to at least 5 RSS Feeds using Google Reader. This means that I’m “subscribing” to 5 different sites, and when their information is updated, it will be sent to my Google Reader site, where I can read them all from one spot. This saves time by not having to go to each and every page frequently to check for updates. All of my RSS feeds discuss special education, assistive technology, or technology in general. I have picked these feeds because it will help to enhance and guide my Action Research project by providing ideas and information. My Action Research Project incorporates using technology to teach students with disabilities self-help skills.
Lesson Planet has information about a wide range of educational topics. It has articles, lesson plans, and worksheets for teachers.
This blog was created to give people up to date information about external and internal technologies in the computer field.
ERIC is an education resource information center. It also provides articles about a wide range of educational topics.
About.com has an educator section along with a disabilities tab that provides articles on special education topics.
Bright Hub is a website with a goal to provide science and technology information to enhance people’s lives. They have a separate education division with articles and discussion boards.
No comments:
Post a Comment