The delicious hasn't been loading nicely for me. I've tried other hosts too of the gadget, but for some reason it stays stuck on updating. Also, I've been using the bookmarks for a couple of things. It's finding the time to check everything and update it that's the hard part!
Thank you for visiting my blog! It was created for Month 4 of my graduate program through Full Sail University. I am enrolled in an online Master's of Science Education Media Design & Technology program.
I would love to see the before and after shots. Have you added to this page? Just curious.
ReplyDeleteThe delicious hasn't been loading nicely for me. I've tried other hosts too of the gadget, but for some reason it stays stuck on updating. Also, I've been using the bookmarks for a couple of things. It's finding the time to check everything and update it that's the hard part!
ReplyDelete